Tuesday, November 8, 2011

VSL#3 high-potency probiotic Review

Recently I was fortunate enough to be able to try VSL#3 high-potency probiotic . This product is for people who Like me have IBS or ulcerative colitis. I have IBS and I have found this Innovative high-potency probiotic to work like magic in getting rid of some of my most uncomfortable symptoms..I did a special video review for this so please have a look at it.

In my hunt to find relief for my symptoms of IBS I have tried a lot of different probiotic supplements. I do not want to mention names of the different products I had tried but I found them to be lacking in how well they actually helped me with my more difficult symptoms. gas and bloating and pain

VSL#3 high-potency probiotic has a whole lot more to offer than just you run of the mill Probiotic . This product is Formulated with a precise mix of 8 proprietary strains of bacteria. VSL#3 works by colonizing the GI tract with optimal quantities and types of probiotic bacteria. These bacteria adhere to the walls of the GI tract and form a barrier which protects the inner layer of the gut from bad bacteria and other toxic substances that can cause inflammation.

VSL#3 is one of the few probiotic preparations supported by Level One (double-blind, placebo controlled) scientific data. VSL#3-has been the subject of extensive clinical research in the dietary management of ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, an ileal pouch, and several other clinical conditions and is 100 times more potent than Align.

I found that this product worked very quickly for me and was really happy with the results.It works best with problems with diarrhea and the associated cramping and pain. If you have or know of anyone with ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome please tell them about this awesome Probiotic that works like magic to make you feel yourself again..I hope you have a look at the video review I did.

VSL#3 is available without a prescription by request at your local pharmacy and you can buy or get more information about VSL#3 at this link VSL # 3

No comments:

Post a Comment