Monday, November 11, 2013

Root Touch up by nice and easy review

Welcome to my review for Root Touch up by nice and easy, The easy way to color your roots without a lot hassle. I am 53 and have been coloring my hair since I was 13 . My hair is a very nasty natural color and I have always hated it. Coloring my whole head of hair has really damaged it though and I have been trying to just do the roots when the grey or mousy brown color comes in.

I loved the root touch up here is a picture of what my roots looked like before using it

As you can see they really needed coloring. You can see the results I got after using #RootTouchUp in the video review below. I love the way the color of the Root Touch up by nice and easy matches the original color I have on my hair. I love that it only takes 10 mins to process and they give you everything you will need to get it done and be on your way in no time.

I also love that because you are only coloring the roots it helps keep over all hair damage away. If you have not tried Root Touch up by nice and easy, I hope you do the next time you need to color. You will find it fast and easy and you will have your roots touched up and matching your hair color very well. Please have a look at the video review for more info and to see what you get in the kits. I was provided free coupons in order to try this product and was given a gift card through vocalpoint but my opinions are my own . thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment