Friday, May 3, 2019

# Tubi Movies 3 Last entry

Ok I have been watching Tubi movies for a while now and I must say they are free and commercials are non invasive.

This being said I have wadded through a lot of really bad movies and only found a few good ones so far. I can recommend the movie . The last days on mars and Harbinger down in that order. I also have #Netflix and though some of the tv shows are good the movies are a lot like tubi movies where you watch 20 and find one that you have not seen and is good.

On both these networks you do see movies from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s that are good but new movies are just so bad I cant believe they actually got someone to produce them.

All this being said Im not going to continue to watch a load of crap to find something good to watch.

Keeping in mind that my tv channel choice is so limited and since I dont do romance, reality sensationalism or talk its really hard to find something to fill evening Tv watching . I will Watch Josh Gates or other explorers but not naked people in the bush kind of thing also people dancing with stars or a bunch or people singing is just mind numbing for me soooo I will keep looking for things to watch but wont be writing about it as its just to depressing.

Anyway Tubi is free so glean the fields and find something to save money otherwise play a game or read a book .

No comments:

Post a Comment