Sunday, January 31, 2016

L'Oreal Revitalift Volume filler set review -updated

Welcome to my first impressions of the L'Oreal Revitalift Volume filler set That I got to try for free from Influenster and voxbox .

I have been using all of these for a while now and I really like them because they really feel great on and so far are making my skin feel really soft and smooth.

I really Love L'Oreal products they seem to really know just how to get stuff into the skin and not just sit on top of it.

The only thing I would change about it is I would have some kind of sunscreen in the day cream only because I live in Florida and the sun here is just bad on the skin so I have to wear a sunscreen even in winter. AND upon using it for a bit I do find it will pill like crazy unless you use it alone . so far its pilled with everything I have used it with which makes it harder to use .. this update is from 2/16/16

This is my first impressions blog post and I will be posting more later about these L'Oreal products and for right now here is the video to show you packaging thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment