Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Sunmas Massager TENS unit wireless with remote review

Welcome to my review for the totally awesome Sunmas Massager! I really love this massager from Sunmas first its the first one I have tried that is wireless and would be very easy for anyone to use .

I use it on my lower back and the 20 min treatment is just so nice and works so well I am very happy to review it because its so different than any other TENS unit I have tried.

I like the way it stays on your body even when you want to lay down, I did that and it felt great because of its low profile is was very comfortable for me to lay down and do the treatment .

The very best thing about it is no wires ! You can get up do things and not worry about taking anything with you it just sticks to your skin and you can relax for do stuff, This is way different because when you have one attached to wires you have to take the base with you which can be a problem if you have to do something while treating.

Once the Sunmas is finished you can take it off easily and store it for next time Its really great , so great I did a video review for it. Here is that video review

This product made my lower back feel great and I think its a fantastic product. you can find it to buy through this link

Sunmas Massager

I received a discounted unit in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment