Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mediderm beauty products #CaviarConcentrate Review

Welcome to my review for a few Mediderm beauty products I got to try. the first one I want to talk about is the. Mediderm Extrait de Caviar Luxury Cellular Firming Concentrate

I really Love this serum it works very well and fast I also love that it has a nice very light scent and does not cause other beauty product to pill .

I have has some problem in the past with serums that pill when using under a moisturizer the Mediderm Extrait de Caviar Luxury Cellular Firming Concentrate goes on well and dries nicely , you may want to give it about 10 mins or so to absorb before using a cream on top of it . I think its a fantastic buy for the price because of the wonderful ingredients that are unique and effective for firming skin .

The next Product is the Mediderm Extrait de Caviar Luxury Plasma Hydra Cream.

I am really loving the Mediderm Extrait de Caviar Luxury Plasma Hydra Cream, I think it got to be one of the best moisturizers I have tried in a long time .

I can not detect any scent to it, its just so creamy it will make your face feel so wonderful as soon as you put it on.

This one is highly moisturizing but not at all greasy . It works very well with the Mediderm Extrait de Caviar Luxury Cellular Firming Concentrate. I love when products work well together to really make the skin feel fantastic .

I use this cream in the morning with the serum first and than after the cream has dried a little Ill put on a sunscreen.

The last product I got to try is The Mediderm Miracle Night Repair Cream

I love a good hardworking night cream, sometimes its difficult to find one that goes the distance but this one does . I love the nice light scent and the way skin just drinks in the moisture its a fantastic night cream that will make your skin ready to face the day . I love that it has such wonderful ingredients in it so I know Im getting a really complete cream. I do use the serum first and than Ill put on the cream before bed ,its very creamy but not greasy at all .

you can find these product to buy through this link

Mediderm web site

I also did a video review so you could see packaging thanks for looking .

I received 3 free sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment