Monday, May 29, 2017

Peace in the Valley by Ruth Logan Herne book review

Welcome to my review for Peace in the Valley by Ruth Logan Herne. I got this book to review through blogging for books .

As most of you know I am more of a historical christian fiction reader , this book is contemporary which at first I was not sure I would enjoy it but its a great story and a great book in general. I liked the way it delt with today's problems in a Christian way and it has lots of both romance and a touch of sadness to make it a well rounded story

I do not like to give away to much about a story when I review it so Ill just say that its filled with commitment to Christian values and the Main Character in the story is a successful country music song writer who must also help a friend on her struggling farm and also help his uncle with a illness . Its a good solid summer read I hope you enjoy Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment