Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Brooklyn Cloth Women's Sherpa Fleece Sweatshirt Mock Turtleneck Pullover review

Brooklyn Cloth Women's Sherpa Fleece Sweatshirt Mock Turtleneck Pullover

This is a really nice and so soft sweater, its very roomy which I like because I put it over a shirt when I go out . The knit of this sweater is much like my favorite bath robe yet softer its such a nice color and fits so well I just love it. I especially like the wide sleeves because it makes it east to pair with other things and by its self its snugly soft , the mock turtleneck is great because its less bulky around the neck . This is a good buy and would make a nice gift .

You can find it on amazon here at this link

Brooklyn Cloth Women's Sherpa Fleece Sweatshirt Mock Turtleneck Pullover

No comments:

Post a Comment