Monday, March 2, 2015

Care Me Electric Callus Remover Review

Welcome to my review for the Care Me Electric Callus Remover I got to try

I really love this Care Me Electric Callus Remover because it is electric and corded I like that because I think you get more power from a device that corded.

You do not need to worry about buying batteries for this unit or having rechargeable product worries.

I know that rechargeable items are cool but I have a few that simply stop working and then have to be thrown out. I recently had this problem with a very expensive facial cleaning brush which is now useless.

Their are so many thing to love about the Care Me Electric Callus Remover .

its powerful

its wet dry

Water-Proof: It is washable under the tap water. Electric Shock Warning: Do NOT immerse the device fully in water while it is in use.

ENGINEERED MOTOR WITH ERGONOMIC DESIGN AND LIGHT WEIGHT

This product will remove the callus off your feet in a flash and with such ease.

All you have to do is plug it in and then remove the callus, after doing that its good to rub in a foot moisturizer or raw Shea butter to keep your feet looking so pretty .

I did a video review so you could see packaging and action this comes with an instruction booklet, cleaning brush and extra roller head its a fine value. You can find it to buy here through this link

Care Me Electric Callus Remover

here is the video review

I received a sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking

1 comment: