Monday, March 9, 2015

Lindi Skin Care review

Welcome to my review for Lindi Skin Care, I got to try several products and will talk about each of them. I also did a video review so I hope you have a look at that below.

Lindi Skin was originally created for people who are going through cancer therapy which can make the skin very dry and brittle, I like it because its super hydrating and smells so nice its easy to use and they make all kinds of product for different uses . I got to try several they are

Lindi Face wash-This one is non foaming and I really love that, sometimes foaming face washes can be drying but this one is really nice and will clean but not strip the face at all.

The second is the Lavender Serum which is loaded with great for dry sink ingredients that will super hydrate and make the skin feel so comfortable. Sometimes with all the beauty tools I use and the exfoliation I do my skin can get stressed out. This serum really feels like a layer of comfort on those days my skin needs extra TLC.

The lip Balm is lovely and you get a bunch of it in a jar. I can never get enough lip balms My lips get dry and I found that the Lindi really makes them soft and less chapped

Last I got to try the Lindi Eye Hydrator this one is supper nice and is very hydrating . my skin literally absorbs it and it makes may eye area feel so much less dry and tight .

I have been using these before bed and really like them not only for the way they hydrate but because they also smell nice.

If you skin is dry tight or if you or someone you know has a medical condition or is going through a cancer treatment and has dry skin I sure hope you give Lindi Skin a try. They have so much information on the web site and you can find just the right product for your needs.

Lindi Skin uses the most healing botanicals and antioxidants to deliver ultra-hydration resulting in healthy and protected skin, Its really a Joy to use.

You can find Lindi to buy through this link Lindi Skin

Here is the video review

For our select journalists, bloggers and their follower readers, we have a buying code with which the company has extended free shipping and 25% off all products with this special designation. The code is BLOG25 (for use at lindiskin.com) and this arrangement is available through May 31st. The company will also make a donation to the American Cancer Society's "Look Good, Feel Better" program for every purchase through this date.

I received some sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment