Sunday, April 3, 2016

NOVICA Garnet Sterling Silver Y-Necklace 'Halo of Beauty' #HaloOfBeauty review

Welcome to my review for the lovely Garnet Sterling Silver Y-Necklace 'Halo of Beauty' I got to try from Novica in association with National Geographic.

This is a stunning necklace that was made buy artist Neeru Goel. It has 14.5 carats of Garnet set in sterling silver .

I love this necklace I think it just goes with everything and is got good weight to it and is a very modern style. Garnet is my favorite gem stone because its looks so pretty in a sterling setting .

I Have gotten quite a few things from Novica in the past and think they are all super well made and always lovely.

Each item you buy from Novica in association with National Geographic helps talented artists from different countries sell their works of art to provide for their families.

One of the fantastic new things is you can now get this necklace and other Novica items on amazon. I think this is a great way to use any gift cards you may have. You can find this necklace here at this link

NOVICA Garnet Sterling Silver Y-Necklace 'Halo of Beauty'

I also did a video review for this necklace which I sure hope you have a look at below and thanks for reading.

I received this item at a discount in order to do this review but my opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment