Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brahmin new arrivals for summer

I received a lovely anytime tote as my gift from Brahmin from the vogue influencer network the other day and I have since found out it comes in some lovely summer colors as well ,here are some pictures of some other bags they have new for summer I could not get the pictures of the anytime totes to work on blogger the anytime tote colors are a very nice summer green , a lovely pink and a very cool yellow .

I really do think these handbags are lovely and usefull I normally like brown leathers but some of these colorful bags are just lovely as well , just in time for Summer fun here are some images from Vogue influencer network-whats your favorite ? .

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I've just came and see your nice blog, and I'd like to invite you to visit my blog http://touristcup.blogspot.com

    I hope you find something is interesting there.

    Best Regards,,

    ReplyDelete