Saturday, March 26, 2011

Product Review for Jose Maran Argan matchmaker... | Gather

I received a sample of this nice product from the Vogue Influencer network about 10 days ago and have been test driving it .What I like, is, its the first color matching foundation Ive tried that actually dose match my skin color nicely . I have tried a few different kinds but they all seemed to dark for me because I have fair skin . This product worked very well and I loved that its infused with Argan oil to smooth wrinkles and correct passed damage .

This foundation acts like a tinted moisturizer because its not to heavy and you get the benefits of Argan oil every time you use it . its easy to use and blends in quickly and provides great coverage .

Because this foundation has no sunscreen in it I would suggest you use one with it , and that's the only thing I found about this that I did not like .This is a instant self adjusting serum foundation with anti aging benefits that all work together to keep your skin looking younger . available at Sephora in their hot now section .

No comments:

Post a Comment