Saturday, March 26, 2011

Product review Peter Thomas Roth Laser free... | Gather

I cant say enough about Peter Thomas Roth's Laser free resurfacer serum. I have been using it at night for a while now and it makes for a fantastic night serum . This has 35% Dragons blood complex inside that's really goes a long way to making skin smooth and lovely as you use it . I choose to use it at night but it can be used 2 times a day . It repairs , Regenerates and renews skin so you wake up looking fantastic and refreshed this will resurface dull aging over exposed skin in nothing flat and in 4 weeks will boost elastin 61%. It did not take me that long to see beautiful results and I can sure see why this made it into Sephoras Hot now list . its available now at Sephora

I was able to try this through the Vogue influencer network

No comments:

Post a Comment