Monday, August 12, 2013

Blue Diamond Artisan Nut-Thins review

I was so happy when I was selected to try these new Blue Diamond Artisan Nut-Thins, through Naturally Savvy's blogger program. I am a real cracker lover and these are really a cracker to me happy about. First if you love a cracker that stands up to any kind of dip this is the one for you. these are very sturdy and crunchy but so much more that than because of how they are made.

First let me say these are Gluten free and are crafted with brown rice and almonds. Each box has a different group of seeds added for really great flavor. I got to try 3 boxes free they were the Sesame seed-the multi seed and the Flax seed. My favorite is the Sesame I just love Sesame.

Blue Diamond Artisan Nut-Thins, are very different and so tasty. you can use them for dipping or even for entertaining so that special unique taste your guests will love. Since these are all Gluten free you will not have to worry about guests who have a problem with Gluten and and serve them with confidence.

I love them and actually did an experiment with them. I love crackers in my soup but so often they are bland. I tried breaking these up a bit and adding them to my soup and boy are they fantastic. They hold up well and really add flavor to any kind of soup. These really stand up to the artisan name and are really unique and special.

I sure hope you give them a try at your next party because your guests will love them. Blue Diamond Artisan Nut-Thins are filled with flavor and you would never guess they are Gluten free.

You can find out more about Naturally savvy here at this link naturally savvy

And all the great products that Blue Diamond makes at this link Blue Diamond

To lean about these awesome nut thins go here Blue Diamond Artisan Nut-Thins

These are new and so tasty and so good for you :)

1 comment: