Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Violet Vox Box review

I was able to try the violet Vox Box through influenster and was really happy with the box. The Vox Box is a subscription box that gives you things to try out first and see if you like them. These are a great valuse and one of the better boxes out there to buy.

My Violet Vox Box has lots of nice things in it The first I want to tell you about is the Soy Joy bar these are great and healthy for you I got to try one bar. I have tried these before .

Next I got to try a Goody Athletique ouchless headwrap its really nice and I use it often when I am out or washing my face.

I also got a full size Sally Hansen tripple shine nail polish in a bright pink, a Glacial clay mask one time use packet . this one is nice and smells great.

Than I saw I got a larger sample of Not Your Mothers clean Freak dry shampoo. This one is really handy and smells great too it works really well and is a nice size to try before getting a full size.

I like sub boxes because they let you try stuff to see if you like it first before you shell out a bunch of cash. I hope you give them a try if you are thinking about joining a sub box in the future. Here is the video review I did to show you the items I got and how great a value the Vox Boxes always are.

This Vox Box was Provided to me free through Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment