Monday, October 20, 2014

Introducing New Chex Mix Popped

I was able to try these wonderful Chex Mix Popped through plateful co op and general mills and I have to say they are my new favorite Chex Mix to date.

I love the sweet and salty mix because if I just eat chip Ill be getting way more calories and not have something to satisfy my sweet tooth . you get a very nice balance of flavor in these and let me tell you a bag in going to go so quickly it did not last long in my house.

You can find these now at Target and they would be the perfect snack for game night because they are less calories than chips but taste so good you will be happy you tried them

Chex Mix Popped is also going to be a favorite among kids because it has sweet popcorn in it with a really nice glaze on it that will satisfy any sweet tooth and it has in it the Chex and pretzels. I really cat stop eating it and it makes for a fantastic alternative to fatty chips any day

You can find out all of the new Chex product at this link and you can also find some really great recipe ideas as well

Chex Mix Popped

I received a gift pack Through Plateful co op and General Mills in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking #ChexMixPopped

No comments:

Post a Comment