Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Scala Collezione Rain Hat Dorfman Pacific Review

Welcome to my review for the wonderful Scala collezione Rain Hat I got to try recently. This is a very useful rain hat and can be used for any bad weather that might come your way this fall.

It will keep the wet weather from messing up your hair all winter long and is so cute and stylish you will want to wear it all the time. No more bad hair days!

I got one in black because it matches my sweaters and my coat but you can get them in a few different colors including black, charcoal, wine and khaki.

I love the inside of this hat because its has a nice lining that does not mess up your hair style and feels very nice on. I will be showing you the inside in the video review and pictures.

Dorfman Pacific makes really wonderful hats in many styles and for different uses. Their hats are always very well made and I have several from this company. You can be sure of quality and long wear if it's from Dorfman Pacific.

This lovely little rain hat is easy to take with you and will fit in your handbag which is very handy. It will keep your hair dry and keep you looking great in bad weather .

I hope you have a look at the video review so you can see what it looks like and some of the features I love about it .

You can find these to buy at a very good price through this link.

Scala Collezione Rain Hat Dorfman Pacific

Here is the video review I hope you give this hat a try it would make a awesome gift this holiday season

I received a sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment