Monday, December 8, 2014

Publix Progresso Soups great deals On great soup

Welcome to my review for Progresso soups . I love them and always have a ton of them on hand but now with the chilly weather its really great that Publix has these on sale at buy one get on . You do have to hurry though because they are only on sale for a short time .

I really like the Creamy Roast Chicken Herb Dumpling soup its very creamy and will warm you up this winter, That is the one pictured in the first photo of a soup and snack

. I do have other favorites I love the chicken noodle. I was sent a can of these to post about but my chicken noodle soup soup came damaged so I had to take photos of what I had on hand . Here is a photo of some of my favorites

Here is a photo of the Creamy Roast Chicken Herb Dumpling soup, Im so happy that one was not damaged in shipping.

You can get some real deals on Progresso soups this week at Publix I bough a bunch of them to have on had for those days when only tsaty soup will do.

You can find coupons and savings on the Publix Ready plan Save website here at this link

Ready Plan Save Publix

I think this is a great sale and with all the wonderful flavors of soup you will be sure to find a few favorites.

The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op

No comments:

Post a Comment