Friday, November 6, 2015

Woman/juniors' Colorful Snowflake Deer Print Knitted Leggings Tights review

Welcome to my review for Woman/juniors' Colorful Snowflake Deer Print Knitted Leggings Tights These are great winter/fall Leggings they are lined with a really soft fleece and are very stretchy. when I first had a look at them I thought they would be to small for me but they do stretch and fit very snuggly almost like a tight but thicker .

They come in so many different prints it was hard to make a choice but since I have a lot of grey and dark fall colors I picked the dark grey print with snowflakes on it .

I am 5ft tall and these are a good length for me. I'm not sure it a much taller person would be happy with the length but for me its great because I am always finding things way to long on me . I like them they will be so nice this winter with my longer sweaters .

You can find them to buy at this link

Woman/juniors' Colorful Snowflake Deer Print Knitted Leggings

I received a sample in order to make an informed review but my opiniona are my own thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment