Monday, March 7, 2016

Renuzit Sensitive Scents air care product Review

Welcome to my review for Renuzit Sensitive Scents air care product review. I got to try these through Purex Insiders and I have to say that I really love the scents. These are called Sensitive Scents because they made them so they are not over powering yes freshen and have unique scents that go along with that.

The scents are pure water blossom and cucumber

pure white pear and lavender

pure ocean Breeze

I think all the scents are just so pretty they keep the air smelling nice yet they dont give me a headache.

They make different kinds of products in this line they have a spray odor neutralizer which work well on fabric , I do have a dog and I use this in areas that he tends to sleep on a lot.

They have a adjustable cone that are great for small spaces . I am sorry that one did not appear on video but its in use and I sorta forgot to include it but its great and smells very nice.

My favorite are the universal scented oils, I love the low profile warmer and it works very well to keep the whole house smelling great.

I need these kinds of product because I live in an area of low tide and lately a fresh batch of nasty smells have been cropping up . I think one of the houses in may area are not maintaining their septic system because when it rains or is very humid you can smell it on the wind (nasty)

I did a video review for this product so you could see packaging I hope you have a look at that below

I received free samples and coupons in order to make an informed thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment