Sunday, March 20, 2016

Timeless skin care serums review

Welcome to my review for the 2 Timeless skincare serums I got to try free so I can do this review

The first one I was to talk about is the Matrixyl Synthe 6 serum . These all come in minimal packaging in blue bottles with droppers so you can get the amount out you want. I like both these serums and this Matrixyl Synthe 6 serum has a lot of great stuff in it for a much lower price than product I have tried that cost a whole lot more.

I have been using these for a while now and so I would be able to do the review together I used one on one day and another on another day. I like the way they go on and they do not pill with any thing I used with them. Matrixyl Synthe 6 is derived from the tripeptide KMK naturally found in collagen VI and laminins. We use a 2% concentration for maximum results.

It also has a nice amount of hyaluronic acid in it which is all the rage now. I like that I did not detect a scent with them - This one dries quickly so you can go on with you beauty routine.

The next serum is 20% vitamin c + e ferulic acid serum. This one has so much in it for anti aging its great. My skin loves this serum and it will make it look soft pretty and fuller. I had no problems with this one it dried quickly and also worked well with my night cream.

Both of these great serums are reasonably priced and can be bought on the web site here

Timeless skin care

Here is a link to all their serums

Timeless skin care serums Line link

So the bottom line is if you are looking for affordable skin care that acts like higher priced brands and has great ingredients in it I hope you consider timeless skin care soon . thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment