Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Herbal Essences Naked Kit Review two

Hi and welcome to my second review for the Herbal Essences Naked Kit I got to try a few weeks ago. I love that these kits are so complete and you will get everything you need for the kind of hair you want and need. I really like these kits and they do come in a moisturizing blend as well. The one I got to try was for body, and boy dose this give your hair body.

I especially liked the styling aids that came with it such as a mouse and dry shampoo. These all smelled really nice and clean. My hair can be really dry but their are days when I do want some extra body in my hair so my shorter hair cut looks fuller.

This Herbal Essences Naked Kit, is great because everything is all in one box and its so easy to order the kit on Walmart. I was sent a 50.00 walmart gift card to order it with and am so glad I was selected to try it.

This particular kit would be wonderful for those of us with thinning or flat hair that needs a lift for a fuller hair style. You can find them on Walmart online and its so easy to order them.

I have a short video that herbal essences wanted me to share with you about these new kits so I hope you have a look at it. I have embedded it so you don't have to search YouTube for it.

The Herbal Essences Naked Kit includes Naked Volume Shampoo, Conditioner, Volumizing Soufflé, Flexible Hold Spritzer and Dry Shampoo. The Volume collection lets you bare your softest hair! It has an invigorating blend of white grapefruit and mint extracts. It contains zero dyes to leave your hair naturally clean and full of irresistible volume

You can find them on walmart at this link

Herbal Essences Naked Hair Care kits

Thanks for looking at my review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment