Monday, February 9, 2015

BodiFresh for Personal Hygiene review

Welcome to my review for BodyFresh foaming cleanser for personal Hygiene.

The greatest thing about this product is its safe to use with a septic system. I have this system and we cant flush conventional bathroom wipes, they may be flushable for most people but are hard on a septic system so we have to end up throwing them in a trash can and that can be well... nasty.

BodiFresh is a cleansing foam you put on regular toilet paper for a fresh clean feeling. They come in several scents and also in an unscented. This really easy to use and portable so you can take them with you.

I really love them I got to try 3 different scents one being unscented but my favorite is the Jasmine. You can get these in single bottles or in a box of 3 they save money and more importantly your septic system.

Some features are

Cleans as it nourishes.

Soothes as it moisturizes.

Reduces the spread of germs and enhances your overall health.

Will not clog your toilet like conventional wet wipes.

Saves money with over 660 individual metered doses per refill container.

Environmentally friendly.

Convenient and more economical than wet wipes.

You can find all the info you need to know about this product through this link

BodiFresh

I did a video review so you could see packaging . I hope you have a look at it below and thanks for looking

I received a sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment