Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentia Even Glow vitamin C serum for face Review

Welcome to my review for Valentia Even Glow Serum with 20% vitamin C

This is a really nice and easy to use serum

First it has so much going for it that unique. I like that it's a bit creamier that others of its kind and I love the selected ingredients. you are getting way more than just C in this one

This one has in it

Vitamin C 20%

organic Rose-hip oil

organic Sea Buckthorn oil

Resistem from natural plant stem cells

hyaluronic acid (botanical)

and green tea extract.

All these tings make for a wonderful and effect serum . I found it also works well with others and did not get the pilling or flaking I can get with serums of its type.

It dries quickly and you and put your moisturizer over it evenly.

This serum works over time so be sure to give it about 4 weeks for the ingredients to get into the skin

This serum will even skin tone,increase glow and radiance ,and boost collagen production.

I hope you have a look at the video review below you can find this to buy through this link

Valentia skin care

I received a sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment