Monday, February 23, 2015

Me and my new rescue dog Tucker my own precious baby

Hi Everyone I just wanted to show you a video of my new baby Tucker on video. Tucker was abused and so sad when I got him now he is surrounded by my love and safe .

He is with me all the time so if you see a video review with a nose showing or maybe some floppy ears please disregard that. He always wants to be with me and I will not make him stay away.

It took me a while to get him to be with me in my room because I think that a woman might have caused him harm, he seems fine with men. Im working at it and hope I have your prayers for him he needs them and lots of other stuff that maybe I can review for him.

The first part of his life was sad, He will be loved now and safe. Here is his video review

No comments:

Post a Comment