Friday, May 1, 2015

Emjoi Micro-Pedi callus remover

Welcome to my review for the really awesome Emjoi Micro-Pedi callus remover. This one is battery operated and is very powerful and easy to use.

I love the design on this product its handle is shaped for comfort while you work on the calluses on the feet.

Its sanding head makes very quick work of getting your feet sandal ready for summer. It runs on 2 AA batteries and is very portable so you can take it with you if you travel.

One if the features I like is that the sanding disk is front facing and not completely exposed so you only sand what you want to sand, It kind of looks like a mans shaver in style as you will see in the video review.

Its very durable and works well on any calluses you may have on your feet. I also think it's a bit quieter than others.

So if you want your feet looking beach and sandal ready for this summer I hope you give this Micro pedi a try its awesome.

I hope you have a look at the video review below, you can find this to buy at this link

Emjoy web site

Here is the video review so you can see function and packaging thanks for looking .

No comments:

Post a Comment