Monday, February 17, 2014

Bright Therapy Ion-Duo 2 in 1 ultra-high frequency Sonic massager

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my initial review for Bright Therapy Ion-Duo 2 in 1 ultra-high frequency Sonic massager. I sure hope you have a look at the video review because I can show you about this great device.

First their are so many things I love about it . first being it has a timer so you are not always looking at the clock to time your sessions. This is a great help to me because most of the devices I have tried do not come with this feature . The Bright Therapy Beauty Device will turn off and beep when your time to treat is finished.

It also causes no pain and I mean no pain and no unsightly discolorations on the skin after treating. This is huge for me because thought I love to treat my skin I dislike some of the after effects of doing so with other devices. I do not like treating and than having a bunch of red dots show up after the treatment or patches of really dry skin that is difficult to apply makeup over, Granted these side effects do dissipate over time but for the time you have them they can be annoying to say the least.

With the Bright Therapy Beauty Device none of this is a problem because it uses a very powerful ultra sonic plus that is not even detectable on the skin when using it. On the highest setting you will feel a hum and once you finish your treatment the skin treated is fine.

Another really great thing is it has no light, so you do not have to worry about closing your eyes while treating. I always worried about that kind of light being near my eyes but that is the area I needed to treat.

This Bright Therapy Beauty Device has 8 settings so you can pick the setting you want, and the timer so you can set how long you want to treat. I do a 15 min treatment on my whole face.

I am also able to use this on areas of my body that have a lot of under the skin fat so I am trying it on my lower abdomen, This make it a multi use beauty device.

For Me its is wonderful to have a beauty device that not only works to beautify the skin but will break down fat under the skin which is why its sold as a beauty and weight loss device. Apparently the powerful waves emitted by the device penetrate through the epidermis to break down fat. The Bright Therapy Ion-Duo 2 in 1 ultra-high frequency Sonic massager dose all this for a very low price and it is available on amazon.

As I said this in my initial impression of the device as I have been using it for 7 days now and would need to use it longer to see results on a scale I could tell you about so please look for my next review for it. What I can tell you is its really easy to use is pain free and leaves the sink looking lovely with no indication of redness or spots.

Here is a up close photo of the device and you will see how it works in the video review below. Thanks for reading my review and having a look at the video. you can find this product on amazon at this link.

Bright Therapy Ion-Duo 2 in 1 ultra-high frequency Sonic massager

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment