Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Echoes of Mercy by Kim Vogel Sawyer book review

I was able to read Echoes of Mercy by Kim Vogel Sawyer through blogging for books and I thought it was a really great Christian Fiction book done in just the way I like them to be. I read Christian Fiction because they are really helpful to me in my walk with Christ. I can read the different situations the people in the story have to deal with and how they do that and I learn from that.

This is a great story both in a historical perspective and in a Christian theme. I loved the story it had everything thing you would want in a interesting and fun read. You have romance, a mystery and likable characters.

In this book the main character Caroline is a investigator who goes under cover to find out how the children employees are being treated in a candy factory. She is also trying to find out how a different investigator had met with a deadly accident.

This story has a whole lot of twists and turns and you will find a lot going on in it. I do not like to give to much away in my reviews so Ill just say its a really good book.

The setting takes place in 1904, so it is with in the time I like my fiction books to be. I have read many other books by Kim Vogel Sawyer, they are always really well written, and are what I call true Christian fiction. I really dislike it what a book is advertised as being Christina fiction and as you read it you see nothing of God or Jesus in it. In my mind that is a regency not Christian fiction.

This story is not only entertaining but it clearly shows how faith and prayer can get us through what ever we face in life. I hope you give it a try. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment