Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Beautiful Defeat Find True Freedom and Purpose in Total Surrender to God By Kevin Malarkey, with Matthew L Jacobson book review

Welcome to my book review for A Beautiful Defeat Find True Freedom and Purpose in Total Surrender to God By Kevin Malarkey, with Matthew L Jacobson.

I was sent a copy for review through book look bloggers and I have to say that this book is just an awesome Christian groth book. I think of it like a study because I am one of those people who love to study their is so much to lean from this book I hardly know where to start.

I agree with every word in this book its all about surrendering to God not just placing him in the position to be our consultant. Each chapter discusses one of the ten concepts that Kevin has found helpful in leading a surrendered life. After each chapter their is also a prayer.

This book id filled with personal stuff the author shares with us so we can see that all Christians no matter now much they try will fail if we are depending on ourselves and not in total dependance in Christ.

If you are looking for a book that will really help you learn how to become more satisfied with your Christian walk with really down to earth teaching and insight than this is the book for you I really love it and will be reading it again as I do all Christian books that are worthy of in depth study . thanks for looking at my review

No comments:

Post a Comment