Monday, August 11, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice 100% pure African Shea Butter review

Welcome to my review for Cleopatra's Choice 100% pure African Shea Butter, I got to try a free sample in order to do this review. The first thing I want to say about this product is that it is 100% pure Unrefined Organic Shea Butter. I am in putting the video review first so you can see packaging better before reading the rest of the post. Here is that video review.

As you can see this comes in a large tub and is very easy to work with. You can use Shea Butter for so many things. Recently I really over exfoliated my face and caused a bit of a painful and red irritation right under my eye. I put a little of the Shea Butter on it and it really made if feel better a look better as well.

Shea Butter is great for moisturizing the skin because it will not clog pores. Its great for all kinds of things from burns to use as a lip balm. It is legendary in helping Eeczema. This tub holds a whole lot of butter in it so you will have plenty to use for your hair and skin. This makes it a huge value.

You can use it in your hair before shampooing by rubbing it into the scalp and than letting it melt. It melts with body heat and is very soothing. You can use it on the skin by rubbing it in a circular motion. I really love to use it after a hot bath because the skin is really ready to receive it and its still warm from the bath to it works well that way.

With so many uses for 100% pure African Shea Butter, its really good to have some on hand, You are getting a full pound of this in the container I show in the video and photo so thats a lot and a little goes a very long way. You can find it on the website link below and on amazon at this link.

Buy it on Amazon here

Cleopatra's Choice

Thanks for looking at my review #adovia

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment