Monday, August 4, 2014

Makeup By One Direction review

Welcome to my review for Makeup by one Direction, I received a limited edition sample from Brandbacker in order to do this review. The first thing I want to say is this would make for a really nice gift to give a girl going off to university. Maybe also for a girl in her last year of high school so she can have some really bold makeup for all those parties and evening get togethers she might be invited to.

Makeup by one direction comes in a tin box that is easy to carry and has in it everything you might need for a beautiful evening look for the younger crowd. I am doing this blog post mostly with photos and video because thats what you need to see.

I am sure that any Teen girl into makeup will love this collection, here is what you get.

411 eye shadow Palette in really bold colors

Little Black dress mascara

Na na na nail polish

Taken glow lip gloss

I should have kissed you pink lipstick

Stand up dark denim blue eye crayon

and a packet of body stencil's.

I did a video review for this one so you could see packaging and just how nice all these fit into the box.

You can see the video below the first blog photo here are some close up photos of the items separately.

Before i do the many photos I want to be sure you have the website link to buy you can find it here at Mark Wins Beauty web site

or on facebook here Facebook makeup by one direction

Up close of the eye shadow

As you can see this is a really pretty set and would make a great gift. It has in it everything a girl might need to be the life of the party. I hope you have a look at the other collections in this line . This one is called Up all night collection but they do have others as well.

Thanks for looking at my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment