Monday, September 1, 2014

Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Foxbrim Review

Welcome to my Review for Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer with advanced 1 Retinol. Their are so many thing I love about this moisturizer and that is a key work it is very moisturizing and not as drying as some retinol products can be.

It goes on very smoothly and has no scent, it is ONLY 100% Natural and Organic Ingredients. No parabens or additives. Not tested on animals.

Its is very effective and I am glad I got to try it because I had stopped using retinol products because they made my face feel way to dried out. you do not get this with Foxbrim, they really developed the moisturizing properties in this cream.

This one can be used day or night, I use it mostly at night because Florida is just to harsh with the blaring sun to use a retinol during the day and I have very fair and dry skin. If you do use it during the day please wear a sunscreen with it.

This one works really well with my other products like serums and it does not pill which is great. it comes in a very nice and easy to use pump bottle. If you are looking to try once again a retinol product I hope you give this one a try because it has a lot more that just retinol in it.

FoxBrim is loaded with good for the skin moisturizers such as

organic Aloe

sunflower oil

Jojoba oil, To name just a few

I really like it and am glad that I can use a retinol product that does not dry out my skin and make it feel tight and uncomfortable.

You can find it to buy on amazon at this link Foxbrim on amazon

I did a video review so you could see packaging better than photos so I hope you have a look at that video. I wanted to say that at the time of this recording my air conditioner was broken and it was 98 degrees in my house I look a bit wilted so please take that into account when viewing it :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment