Sunday, September 28, 2014

Introducing New HERSHEY'S Yogurt Mix-Ins

Introducing New HERSHEY'S Yogurt Mix-Ins, These look so tasty and they would be a really nice treat for the kids and grandkids. These just might get the kids to eat yogurt and maybe get them use to eating it.

You can get these in a few different flavors they have the yogurt with Whoppers,Hershey’s Cookies n Crème or Hershey’s Chocolate Bars. They make for a really great dessert, for after dinner or lunch.

These are available at some stores, they are new so keep looking for them, I did have a bit of a problem locating them. These should be around the yoplait yogurt.

I am sure the kids will love them and it would be a nice treat for them because they will still be getting the goodness of yogurt along with a nice chocolate treat in a nice small portion size.

I hope you give them a try soon. You can find out more info about these tasty treats at this link

New HERSHEY'S Yogurt Mix-Ins

I received a gift pack through plateful co co and General Mills in order to do this post but my opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment