Monday, September 29, 2014

COVERGIRL + Olay FaceLift Effect makeup review

Welcome to my review for the COVERGIRL + Olay FaceLift Effect Makeup I got to try free through BzzAgent. I got a free sample to these newest products from Covergirl and olay to try and I was so happy I did because they are really fantastic.

There are so may things I love about the foundation , it is a good color match, its goes on very well and I had no problems at all with pilling. It provides awesome coverage, and makes my skin look fresh and lifted at the same time.

I am 54 and its sometimes difficult to find a foundation that will cover nicely yet not be to heavy and not settle into fine lines. I really loved the way this foundation performed.

I also got to try De-Puffer Concealer which has a applicator tip that has been all the rage with higher end products. This cooling tip help to make the concealer go on so smoothly and it has very good coverage with out looking fake or to made up , which I love.

Both of these are really worth a try if you are looking for a product that will lift as well as look great while doing it.

I did a video review for these because I think they really did well and because they are my new favorite. I hope you have a look at the video below thanks for reading my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment