Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SOBO Ultra age repairing cream review

welcome to my review for the SOBO skin care sample I got to try. I first want to say that its a really small sample so I did not do a video review. It is not in the full sized packaging but rather a sample size of enough for a few days. That being said I will try and give you my impression of what I got to try.

SOBO Ultra age repairing cream with Resveratrol is an all natural cream that has no detectable scent. I was expecting a full size product so it would show up on video review but just got a smaller trial. I can't do video review for trial sizes, they just do not show up well and I do video review mostly to show packaging detail and my thoughts about results and such.

What I can say is it went on my face nicely, it was easy to apply, it did not irritate my skin, it dried quickly and did not feel greasy or oily. I know the company makes many different products and you can get more info at the link below.

I really tried to get a photo of it and did the best I could but please keep in mind the photo is only showing the sample I received not what the full sized product will look like should you buy it.

I did not really have enough of it to say anything about results but it did make my skin soft. You can find more info about this company and the products available at this link SOBO skincare

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment