Monday, April 20, 2015

Dog waste bags and dispenser review

Welcome to my review for the dog waste bags I got to try.

I just got a new special needs dog and I am very happy with these bags . They work very well and are strong so you do not have to worry about picking up dog waste.

I live in st Augustine Florida and they are very very strict about picking up after your dog. You will get a ticket if you are spotted not picking up after your dog here.

I love that you get so many of these for very little money they come in rolls of 35 and you get 700 bags in a package as well as a very cute refillable container to put them in while you go for walks.

Its shaped like a bone and is really easy to take out the used roll and put in a new one.

If you are looking for dog waste bags I sure hope you give these a try and please have a look at the video below.

You can find these to buy through this direct link

dog waste bags and dispenser

Here is the video to show you packaging

Here is a picture of my new dog Tucker.

I received a sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking .

No comments:

Post a Comment