Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup remover Towelettes review

Welcome to my review for Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup remover Towelettes.

These perform well at cleaning the face and getting rid of makeup and impurities. They are very easy to use and you get 25 of them in a package.

I like that these are good for the skin and more natural that some other on the go facial wipes out there.

I do need these from time to time when I go visit friends and just want to take with me something compact and easy to travel with.

I have a lot of facial cleaners at home but taking a bunch with me on a visit is just too much and thats where these facial cleaning towelettes come in handy,they are fantastic for travel, camping or just on those days you want a really quick clean.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the scent of them . I'm being honest about that, the scent is not one of my favorites and it does stick with you . Its a natural scent but different ,very sweet.

I was able to try these through Influenster and got a sample to try. They do work well so if you are looking for a nice natural cleaning wipe for the face that will remove makeup than I hope you give them a try thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment