Monday, February 13, 2012

Product Review Schiff MegaRed Krill oil

I have to say I really am in love with MegaRed Krill oil from Schiff.

I am supposed to take fish oil for the Omega 3s in provides but I'm so sick of Giant horse pills.

I have a real problem with taking large pills even if they are coated or in gel cap formula. The reason I have problems with this is because, a few years ago I was careless taking some pills 2 at a time and very nearly choked to death on them. Ever since I'm paranoid about big pills and really dread psyching myself up to take them.

What I love about MegaRed, is it provides me with everything I need nutrition wise in a very small easy to swallow gel pill that does not give me any problems swallowing it.

I cant tell you how happy I am to have found out about it through a sampling offer they had a while back. You only need to take one pill a day to get as much omega 3s as you would taking one or even 2 (depending on strength ) of the other fish oil pills available.

I measured my old gel fish oil pills agents the Mega Red and its amazing, my old pills are about an inch long and the MegaRed Very tiny.

I love that you get these awesome benefits in them

Phospholipid Omega-3's for fast absorption

100% pure omega-3 krill oil 300mg

Powerful Antioxidants

No Fishy Odor or Aftertaste Here is a picture of the supplement facts

The only thing I thing they could do better with is making these a bit more easy to afford. I have been shopping around for them and see that sometimes walgreens has these on a buy one get one deal which is great if you can find it.

Also Amazon has these for a real nice price of 19.49 for 90 soft-gels with free shipping. This is a good price because I have seen them on shelves for 29.99 for a 30 count. Here is a link to the amazon deal I found for these. Amazon great buy deal Megared

You can find some helpful info about MegaRed at this website and sometimes they have coupons and samples so check back often. This is the official MegaRed website

MegaRed
I sure hopes you give MegaRed a try For your health, and I hope the link will help you get a good deal at amazon for them. I shop at amazon a lot, you can really get some great deals there. Thanks for looking at my review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment