Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rally for Real Pizza With Freshetta

Rally for Real Pizza- I love Freshetta pizza and think its the closes thing you can get to genuine homemade. so hurry over to Freshetta facebook page and rally for real Pizza. I did this yeaterday its a lot of fun . here is a link for you Rally for real pizza

I rallied because Freshetta is our family's favorite frozen pizza , you can trust it to always taste fantastic and its always a great price so I was happy to rally Frozen pizza shouldn't simply taste better. It should be better. Freschetta®frozen pizzas are made with top-quality ingredients and taste-tested recipes, just to make sure your pizza will always deliver Fresch® flavor.

So don't forget to rally for Freshetta at facebook and let everyone know you did . Thanks for reading :) "I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own."

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete