Friday, November 23, 2012

smiley Christmas cookies review

I am so lucky to have been picked to review these really wonderful Christmas cookies from Smiley cookies .com the people at Smiley cookies let me try their holiday gift pack and I have to say these are just the best cookies. I hope you get a chance to see the video review I did for them so you can see how nice these look

The thing I really love about these cookies is first their authentic taste. They really taste like carefully prepared holiday cookies. These also come shipped to you it a really safe package to keep the cookies from damage and they always come fresh and in great shape for giving. Net to all that they also come in a colorful box that ready for gift giving all you have to do is trim the package with a bow and your ready to gift.

I wanted to be sure that you knew that you can get a 10% discount on your order as you buy these online and they are shipped right to you very quickly you can use code BLOG10 at checkout and you can find them here at these links.

Christmas cookies

gingerbread cookies

nut free Christmas cookies

You really cant go wrong in gifting these tasty cookies, I love them both and got to try the gingerbread and sugar cookies. Since I wanted to show you packaging I did a video review so here is that video. Thanks for looking at my review :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment