Thursday, November 29, 2012

Torani coffee syrup review and recipe

I have always loved Torani Coffee syrup but not only for coffee,Torani Makes 130 different kinds of flavors my favorite being the lemon one for my tea. I was able to try 2 flavors out through Sheespeaks and the sponsored this blog post. I had tried both flavors before but not in the sugar free which really made my day because I do not need extra calories in my drinks.

I tried the salted caramel I got to try with a hot coco drink so it made a caramel hot coco and was very good and warming. so recipe is to buy your favorite instant hot coco mix or coco flavored coffee and than add some of the Torani Salted caramel syrup to it its really great!

Torani Syrups are good for so many thing and they will come in handy this holiday because you can make all kinds of great things with them . Some people like to add a bit of the Torani fruit flavors in a cocktail or to add flavor to plain lemon aid or ice tea. you can really get creative with them and are sure to find a flavor you love for your coffee or other drinks.

I was delayed getting my blog post up for this because I had moved and through I updated my address the package was sent to the wrong house and I had to go fetch it. I am adding a video review to this post so you can see how lovely these bottles of Torani are and how great a gift they would make this year. Here is a photo of my coco Caramel I made with the Torani Salted Caramel syrup .

As you can see it looks really great and tasty!

Here is the video review I did for it, thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment