Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Twice a Bride by Mona Hodgson review

I was able to read Twice a Bride by Mona Hodgson through Blogging for books and I was so happy I got to read it because I had read the Bride wore Blue recently and I could continue with the story.

Twice a Bride is book 4 in the series and a bit different in that we are reading about Willow Peterson who is the sister in law of the Sinclair Sisters. She Moves to Cripple Creek to try and start a new life after being in a deep depression over the death of her father, she is also a widow and had spent time in an asylum due to her sorrow over loosing him.

Willow Peterson is not a weepy character and you will really like her. I thought that she had great faith and that is reflected in the story really well with out being to preachy. I found this book to be a really fun read with all the characters that we loved from the previous stories. There is also a few big surprises in the story that I cant tell you about but you will really be surprised and how it unfolds. I really loved this story and hope you get a copy for yourself. Twice a Bride by Mona Hodgson is entertaining and uplifting and everything you could want in Christian Fiction . thanks for reading my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment