Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fiber Gourmet Cheese Thinables the better cheese cracker Review

I was able to try a few snack sized packs of the Cheese Thinables through tomoson. These are very tasty and I really like them they are better for you because they have way sell calories but do not sacrifice taste to do that

Here are some of the things you may not know about them Cheese Thinables have only 1/2 the calories compared to Cheez-it. for a snack package the calorie are 60 while Cheez-its have 140. You also get a nice 11g of fiber in 30 crackers and the cheez-its have only 1g.

These have all the taste of a regular cheese cracker but none of the bad stuff and the added benefit of a nice amount of fiber.

I think this would make for a really healthy change to add to a lunch box for your children or even for yourself for snacking. Now you can get a 5.00 coupon just by going to thir website and clicking the facebook lime icon. Thats a nice deal and you will have a lot of these fantastic crackers go go around. The company is called Fiber Gourmet and they make a lot of things here is the website link to go and get a coupon for them and lean more about what they make and how its made.

Fiber Gourmet

I hope you look over all the great things this company makes these are better for you snacks that still manage to keep them tasty. You can get them in snack sized bags so they are very easy to carry in a lunch or anywhere . thanks for looking at me review

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment