Monday, October 14, 2013

Resvology with 4-R molecule eye cream review

welcome to my review for the Resvology with 4-R molecule eye cream I got to try through Brandbacker. I only had 7 days to give this a try before completing my review so I will tell you what I can about it.

First this is very new cutting edge technology and the ingredient of the 4-R molecule is the big seller for me for this product. I have never used a eye cream with this in it and after doing the research about it I am very impressed.

The Resvology 4-R molecule. Without getting to technical I can say that the scientist at Resvology have found a way to use the well known benefits of resveratrol and make it so the sink can absorb it. This was previously a problem because no one could figure out how to get the many benefits of resveratrol into the skin. This is what the 4-R molecule is.

I have been taking resveratrol, in a pill form for years and I love what it does for my skins health and that's why I really wanted to try this eye cream. I have been using it on my eye area for 5 days since I got it in and I can tell you that its a really nice rich cream that is not greasy and really absorbs into the skin quickly. It comes in a nice pump bottle and does not have a real scent to it besides what you would expect from a eye cream.

I have so far had no problems using it I have not had any side effects or any kind of irritation and my skin feels very nice in the applied area. I have really high hopes for this eye cream because it says that it will minimize wrinkles,puffiness and dark circles.

I have not been using it long enough to be able to give you more info but I really do love the way it feels on my skin. I will continue to use it and let you know down the line how its working but the review was very time sensitive and needed to be up so this is a intro to how the product is expected to work and my experiences so far.

Because of all this I did not do a video review because there is not much to report having used it for only 5 days as I go on using it I will consider doing a video later on and that be able to tell you more .

You can find all the info about Resvology with 4-R molecule eye cream here at this link.

Resvology

An you can fine them on facebook here

RESVOLOGY FACEBOOK

I hope you look for other post I hope to do for this eye cream and I thank you for having a look at this one :) Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment