Saturday, October 19, 2013

Qi Orthopedic Pillow Review

welcome to my review for the Qi pillow. I was so happy I got a chance to try and review this pillow because I have some trouble sitting in the same spot with my lower back.

I love so many things about this Pillow the first being that its totally adjustable to fit your needs.

The Qi Orthopedic Pillow is adjustable because you inflate it to fit your comfort. I like mine to be inflated to about a little less than 1/2 it supports my back and makes me feel really comfortable while at the desk or watching TV in a chair or on the couch.

The problem with regular toss pillows is they are either to hard or to soft the Qi pillow is adjustable, It is far more than an ordinary pillow. It provides scientifically tested orthopedic back support for people of all shapes and sizes and will support up to 350 lbs.

The cover is very soft its very easy to inflate and stays inflated while in use. I love the look and feel of it and it supports me very nicely.

You will get years of use out of this awesome pillow and its just so comfy I can't see myself being without one. Your Back will feel the difference right away and you will feel like a cloud is surrounding your back while you relax in your favorite chair or couch.

I did a video review for it and I hope you get a chance to see it because I can show you why I think its so great. You can buy these buy doing a search on QVC or here at this link QVC Qi Pillow

This pillow will really make your day and its cost effective as well for all the comfort you will have using it, you may want to get several. it comes in a few colors to match your decor as well.

here is a photo of the pillow I got to try on one of my chairs, this chair is not the most comfortable chair in the world but with the Qi pillow its so much nicer to sit in.

Here is the video review I did for it I really hope you have a look because I can show you the inflate valve and how I have my pillow inflated for comfort and flexibility.Thanks for looking :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment