Friday, November 15, 2013

Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer

Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer is a great concealer I got to try recently through tomoson. It works best by using the concealer brush that they make so you can do precision work. I did not get to try the brush but had a similar one here to try the product with.

This is the better for your face concealer, it has vitamins in it such as Vitamin A, E and Apple Extracts. This makes it a step above other concealers because most generally do not have anything in them to help as well as conceal.

I have used other Ageless Derma products they are very well made and work just as they are supposed to. This concealer goes on really well and really covers all imperfections. I like the way it blends in and looks really nice under makeup . It dose not look cakey. Its very easy to work with and does really well with a brush. You can really cover up anything on your face that is unsightly.

I did a video review for this product but in the video keep in mind that the lid came a bit damaged so it does have a bit of tape on it.

I have to say I am behind ageless Derma products all the way. They all work well and are a pleasure to use. Please have a look at the video so you can see what it look like on my face. Thanks for looking you can find out more about these ageless Derma product here at this link.

Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment