Monday, June 9, 2014

Arms Open Wide A Call to Linger in the Savior's Presence By Sherri Gragg Review

Welcome to my review for the book Arms Open Wide A Call to Linger in the Savior's Presence By Sherri Gragg. This beautiful hardbound book is a masterpiece in a 30 day devotional.

I loved everything about it and thought it would make for such a treasured gift for anyone any time. I loved that Sherri Gragg really has the ability to expound on a passage of scripture and turn it into a story we can live in and really feel like we are right their with Jesus in a moment in time . I have read a lot of devotions but this one is one of my favorites.

For a 30 day devotional its got a lot of pages and each story is very complete. Its very well written, very beautiful in form and content and well bound to last a lifetime.

This is the kind of book you would want to have on your shelf always and to give as a gift so others can cherish it. Its the kind of book you want to display on a coffee table or desk,

When I say that it is a Masterpiece I really mean it and I am so very happy I was selected to review it through booklook bloggers.

I was sent a free copy in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Lori, Thank you for this lovely review of Arms Open Wide. I am incredibly encouraged by your kind words. Thanks again! Sherri Gragg

    ReplyDelete