Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Jolie Femme 24K eye serum, cream and facial peel review

Welcome to my review for JOLIE FEMME 24K GOLD skin care products that I recently got to try. This blog post is going to be about packaging and my first impressions about them.. I received some free samples in order to do this review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking.

I received the Jolie Femme 24K facial peel, the eye serum and eye cream. as you can see the packaging is lovely and the jars are glass and well made. These are very easy to use.

First I will start with the peel . All you do is put on a thin layer on the face once its been cleaned and dried . Than you let it dry for 5 to 10 mins . Once its dry you simply roll it off the face with your hand in a circular motion until is gone, it takes with it all the dead skin and your face is nicely exfoliated and soft .

I tried the peel once and its very nice and smells great in a light but sophisticated scent .its a very effective peel and soothing to use.

The serum is next you apply this around the eye area and let is dry before applying the cream.

These products from JOLIE FEMME 24K GOLD have so many great ingredients in them and they are really the best ingredients for getting rid of wrinkles, dark circles and other problems that make the eye area look old.

The serum is like a very nice comforting gel and drys quickly, it smells very nice but is very light . you can see a Long list of ingredients through the web site link below the post .

The eye cream is very fine and the texture is lovely, I found it to be cooling and quick to dry as well , its a pleasure to use .

I will be doing another blog post and video review for these products in about a week so you can see how I feel about them after using the more . In the mean times I hope you have a look at the video review below so you can see packaging and hear my thoughts about them.

Thanks you for looking and be sure to check back soon. Here is a link to the product website so you can lean all about this awesome company.

JOLIE FEMME 24K GOLD

Here is the video review.

No comments:

Post a Comment