Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Twist and Pout Lip balms review .. soooo pretty You must see them #twistandpout

Welcome to my review for Twist and Pout decorative lip balms. I am telling you these are about the most innovative and unique things I have seen in beauty in a while. They not only have a splendid lip balm in them but they are so pretty you will want to collect them all.

What makes these so different is that they come in a beautiful decorated pot complete with rhinestones a charm and with a nice clasp so you can hang them on a handbag for easy access. These also add a bit of pizzas to a handbag and look like a lovely jewel while attached. These hang very securely and can also be used as a key chain if you like but Personally I think they are just lovely hanging from a handbag as you will see in the video review.

I really loved the rich and creamy lip balm in these, My lips get really dry because I have sinus problems and breath through my mouth a lot. This combined with the Florida sun and salt water make it really difficult to keep my lips soft. I always have to have handy a lip balm. Twist and Pout provides this in a beautiful way with these little decorative pots of balm.

I would love to collect them all because they have so many to choose from and it would be nice to switch them up on my handbag to match what I'm wearing for the day. I also think that teen girls would love to hang these from a zipper on a hoodie or jacket to ad a bit of cool decoration to an otherwise plain hoodie.

I am telling you that these are so cute that when I showed them to my father he wants to get a few for his girlfriend! Now any one who knows men knows that they could care less about beauty products so when I say my dad thought these were really cool that is saying a whole lot.

I hope you have a look at the video review below and the other close up of the Just say Zen pot so you can see the clasp and other charm on it. The name of these two pots are Just say zen and blue lagoon. I was sent 2 to try free and make an informed review but my opinions are my own. thanks for looking at the video.

You can find and buy these here at this link Twist and Pout website

No comments:

Post a Comment